Report a Weed

Report a Weed:

Becker SWCD serves as the Agriculture Inspector for Becker County, working to administer local and state Noxious and Invasive weed laws and curb the spread of terrestrial invasive species. We also work with township inspectors to monitor weeds, but we can’t be everywhere all the time.

Help us help you and the resources of Becker County.¬† See a weed problem? Use our interactive “Report a Weed!” web-app to report noxious and invasive weeds.

The County AG inspector will follow up and use the information provided to target future treatment efforts.

You can also contact the County Weed inspector Marsha Watland  at (218) 846-7360 or by email